Playing hours of online blitz every day is not serious chess improvement. Playing bughouse is not chess improvement. Watching live games/commentary is not serious chess improvement. While these things may be fun, there is little chess improvement value.
There are a number of chess training mistakes. Here are some more of them:
- Lack of training the right way
- Lack of deep and thorough analysis
- Lack of commitment to consistent improvement
- Lack of physical, emotional and mental training
- Playing too many tournaments, especially the wrong types, etc.