17 year-old GM Maghsoodloo dominated Iranian Chess Championship
The 51st Iranian Men Chess Championship was held from 9-18th March at the Bushehr Chess House, Saheli St. in the coastal city of Bushehr.
Twelve players who qualified for the final competed in the round robin event. The average ELO was 2486.
The 17-years old GM Parham Maghsoodloo emerged convincing winner with 9/11 points, leaving the second placed IM Amin Tabatabaei point and a half behind. Maghsoodloo repeated the last year's success as he was also the champion.
- GM Maghsoodloo Parham 2601 Golestan - 9
- IM Tabatabaei M.Amin 2592 Tehran - 7.5
- IM Firouzja Alireza 2558 Mazandaran - 7
- GM Lorparizangeneh Shahin 2506 Esfahan - 6
- GM Mosadeghpour Masoud 2535 Razavi Khorasan - 5.5
- GM Ghaem Maghami Ehsan 2530 Tehran - 5.5
- IM Javanbakht Nima 2436 Esfahan - 5
- IM Mousavi Seyed Khalil 2467 Guilan - 5
- IM Tahbaz Arash 2455 Guilan - 4.5
- GM Darini Pouria 2497 Kerman - 4.5
- Gholami Orimi Mahdi 2299 Mazandaran - 4
- IM Noroozi Omid 2356 Tehran - 2.5