2018 Silver Lake Chess Open
Municipality Veliko Gradište, Chess Club VGSK, Branicevo Chess Union and Danubia Hotels are warmly welcoming all participants and guests to the Chess Festival “Silver Lake 2018″.
The Chess Festival will take place from 17-24th June, 2018, at the “Kamin hall” of Restaurant Sidro and “Great hall” of Danubia Park Hotel on [Silver Lake in Serbia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Lake_(Serbia%29).
The Organizing Committee is preparing a rich programme for all ages and playing levels:
– Open “A”, tournament for players rated over 2000 FIDE (last year winner was GM Branko Damljanovic)
– Open “B”, tournament for players rated under 2200 FIDE
– Open “C”, tournament for players rated under 1600 FIDE
– Blitz FIDE rated tournament on a boat
– Bughouse tournament
– Round robin GM & IM tournaments (new events), from 25th June to 1st July 2018
Registration, accommodation, entry fees and airport transfers with the tournament director Vojkan Petrović, email:firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +381 (63) 251 769.