2. Each bid shall contain the following particulars as minimum:
a) Proposed exact dates for the event between April and June 2019.
b) Proposed venue of the event.
c) Commitment to cover all obligations to FIDE, in accordance with the Rules & Regulations the FIDE World Team Championships (Men & Women).
d) Commitment to cover all organizational costs, in accordance with the Rules & Regulations the FIDE World Team Championships (Men & Women).
e) Category of official hotel (minimum 4-star), and name if possible, with special room rates for visitors (including meals).
f) A statement that the applicant accepts the regulations of the event without any reservations.
g) An invitation for 2 (two) members of the FIDE Commission for World Chess Championships and Olympiads to inspect the proposed venue and examine the other conditions, with all travel/hotel expenses paid by the bidder.
h) The applicant’s name, signatures and authentication.
3. No bidder can propose a sponsor which shall be in conflict with the regulations of the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
4. The bids, including all original documents and particulars, shall arrive by registered post to the FIDE Secretariat, post address: 9 Syggrou Ave., 11743 Athens – Greece. The bidding will close on 28 February 2018, 13:00 GMT.
5. When the deadline has expired, the FIDE President or his representative shall open the received envelopes in order to assess the bids. FIDE will inform the bidding parties of the results within 30 days after the deadline. The final contract with the successful bidder shall be signed within three months after the deadline.
6. FIDE reserves the right to accept a bid based on the evaluation of all criteria under article 2 of the present bidding procedure. FIDE also reserves the right not to award any bid at all, however favourable it might be.
Released by the FIDE Secretariat – 11 August 2017