GM Marian Petrov, current national champion of Bulgaria, professional coach and an internationally renowned player, will play free games with Chessdom Chess Arena users. The games start on 23 February at 18:00 CET and will continue for 1,5 hours. No premium account is required and the games are open for everyone.
In a form of a queue, GM Marian Petrov will play against the active Arena members. To play you have to
- Create a free ChessArena account at the official website of Chess Arena
- Go to the menu “Play” and the sub menu “Challenge a Master” (see the picture below)
- Join the open challenge with GM Marian Petrov
- Wait for a prompt on the lower right hand corner of the screen when your turn comes
- Once you complete the game you can join again in the queue