Prohaszka, Baklan, Kharitonov & Vocaturo share Benasque lead after 6 rounds
Round 7 pairings (top 32 boards)
38th Benasque Chess Open is a 10-round Swiss tournament taking place from 5-14 July 2018 in Benasque, in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees.
The winner takes home the €4,000 first chess prize. The time control is 90 minutes per player for all chess moves, with a 30-second increment from move 1.
ENGLISH INFORMATION GENERAL
- The chess tournament will be played over 10 rounds, Swiss System FIDE.
- Match timetable will start at 16’00 h. Except, the 10ª round (Saturday 14) that will start at 09’00 hours.
- There will be an playing rhythm: 90 minutes + 30 seconds per chess move.
- Place: BENASQUE SPORT PAVILION.
- The chess tournament will count towards to point for FIDE and FEDA rankings.
- INSCRIPTION FEE: 40€. Players born in 2004 and successive will be: 30€. The inscription will be closed on July 2.
- Players ELO FIDE + 2400 free inscription.
- The inscription shall be paid before the 3rd round, without this requirement the player will not be matched in the 3rd round.
- There will be byes available “free days” at player’s disposition.The free days for 1st and 2st round must be requested before the 1st round,the following before finished the previous round . The player(s) will not be matched and will they be granted with zero points.
- Because of the characteristic of the Playing Room (Legislation G.A.), smoking, eating and drinking are not allowed in the Playing Room and Analysis. Chess players must have phones or any electronic device not specifically authorised by the referee. Should be off in game room.If a participant does not comply with the regulations, commits misconduct or behaves inappropriately inside or outside the installations of the tournament, may be penalized, and depending on his fault, even to reach the final disqualification.
- Regulation Chess Rules /Official Bases Tournament being mandatory, will be displayed in the playing room, in Spanish, The Organization will not be held responsible for any translation mistakes on the website, which is purely informative.
- Likewise players from the European Community and those from outside the EU States should have a compulsory health insurance.
- The Spanish chess participants must be obligatorily valid license issued by the Spanish Federation.
- All chess players must have obligatorily FIDE code, without this requirement, may not participate in the tournament.
- Chess participants in the tournament authorize the publication of your personal data in different media that the organization considers appropriate for the necessary publicity of the event; lists results, rankings, participants, items.
- Participation in this tournament presumes the total acceptance of Regulation/Rules of the same, The New Laws Chess will apply from July 1, 2018.