Below are some of my quotes over the years! Enjoy!
* Win with grace, lose with dignity!
* No matter how successful you are (or will be), never ever forget the people who helped you along the way, and pay it forward!
* Life is like a chess game. Every decision, just like every move, has consequences. Therefore, decide wisely!
* Every defeat is an opportunity to learn from our mistakes! Every victory is a confirmation of our hard work!
* A chess player uses his/her knowledge to prepare for next game while a passionate coach prepares for next generation!
* The mind has no restrictions. The only restriction is what you believe you cannot do. So go ahead and challenge yourself to do one thing every day that scares you.
* Winning is about commitment, discipline, hard work, dedication, determination, courage and sometimes even luck!
* Champions play to win while others play not to lose!
* Passion is infectious! But passion alone is not enough. You also need hard work, dedication & sacrifice every day!
* What you lack in natural chess talent can be compensated by 110% of 3 D’s: Dedication, Determination & Discipline!
* Winning is a habit but so is losing! It is up to you to pick the right road to winning! Choose wisely!
* Never be satisfied with what you have accomplished. That is the past. Keep making new goals and aim higher. Otherwise, others will pass you by.
* Chess is a game of war but a peaceful war where no human lives are at stake!
* Do not wait for success to come to you. You have to knock down all obstacles & barriers every single day to find it!
* You have 2 choices in life: Either construct your own beautiful dreams or others will employ you to build theirs!
* Do not wait until tomorrow to do what you can accomplish today! Get on the road to success now!
* You cannot get to the other side of the sea by just staring at the waves. Be brave and take that first step!
* You cannot control your opponent’s playing style but you can dissect his weaknesses & exploit them to your advantage
* Some do not reach their chess goals because of fear of losing. Learn from your mistakes & keep on improving daily!
* Follow your values & principles, and stay strong. Be who you are and not what others want you to be!
* The meaning of life is to find your true passion. The purpose of life is to share it.
* You cannot buy integrity! Practice your values every day instead of just talking about it!
* Do not judge a person based on wealth, but instead on integrity and the positive impact he/she makes.
* It’s never too late to set new goals and dream new dreams. Just do not procrastinate!
* What could you accomplish if you have no fear? Do not be afraid to achieve your dreams because of your fear!
* Champions play to win and they are the ultimate problem solvers! They always find a way to win no matter what! Champions find a way to beat their opponents, even on days when they are not at 100%.
* Do not wait for opportunities to come to you. Go create your own path and opportunities!
* People usually do not succeed unless they are passionate about what they do. Go find your passion. I found mine at 4!
* Success is the result of small efforts, every day, over the years. Do not make excuses for your failure!
* You can be as great as you want. Set realistic goals & give 110% to accomplish those goals. Never give up!
* When people tell me that something can’t be done, they motivate me even more to prove them wrong!
* The road to the top is seldom traveled because it is hard, but the big prize at the pinnacle can be quite rewarding!
* Hard work does not guarantee you victory. But it WILL give you a better chance to be in the position to win!
* Success does not come from luck. It takes hard work, determination and perseverance!
* You cannot sustain greatness if you are too comfortable! To remain at the top, you constantly have to stay hungry and motivated everyday!
* I believe that the best style is a universal one, tactical and positional at the same time.
* You have to work extremely hard to reach the top. But you have to work twice as hard if you want to remain there!
* If you want to reach new heights, or achieve greatness, you need to first get out of your comfort zone. This is one of the biggest obstacles for chess players. Many are afraid to try new things because they are so afraid to fail.
* Chess is a miniature version of life. To be successful, you need to be disciplined, assess resources, consider responsible choices, and adjust when circumstances change.
* Champions do not look for shortcuts and they do not look for the easy way to get by! Champions fight through difficulties, battle adversities, and overcome all odds to win!
* At SPICE, we build champions, on and off the chess board!
* The only way one can fully maximize chess potentials is to be able to properly assess strengths/weaknesses, and be willing to work diligently every day to fix those specific problems.
* I always try to do the right things, even if they are hard and unpopular.
* A dream will remain a dream unless YOU decide to make it a reality! YOU have the power make it happen!